Annual Inspection, Enterprise, Submission, Suspension License, Copy, Copy
1. Annual Inspection Report;
2. The certificate of the designated representative or the entrusted agent of the enterprise;
3. Duplicate of suspension license;
4. Copies of the relevant acceptance certificates and approval documents affixed with the seal of the enterprise which belong to the enterprise's cancellation of the pre-administrative acceptance operation project;
5. Other information requested by the rules of the State Administration for Industry and Commerce.
Enterprises as legal persons shall submit annual balance sheets and profit and loss statements, and joint stock companies, futures brokerage companies and foreign-funded enterprises shall also submit audit reports issued by accounting firms.
Where an enterprise has a branch of an illegal person, it shall also submit a copy of the suspension license of the branch.
Enterprises that have entered liquidation submit only the information listed in Items 1 to 5 above.
In addition to submitting the information listed in Items 1 to 5 above, the branch of an enterprise without legal person shall also submit a copy of the suspension license of the affiliated enterprise which has been inspected annually in the previous year; other operating units shall also submit a copy of the suspension license of the affiliated enterprise which has been inspected annually in the previous year. Copy of the subject qualification certificate.
Enterprises submit annual inspection data accept annual inspection data pay annual inspection fees stamp annual inspection, and return copies of suspension licenses.