What is a natural person sole proprietorship
Individual proprietorship, also known as individual proprietorship, is an organizational form of enterprises. A sole proprietorship enterprise, referred to as a sole proprietorship, refers to a profit-making economic organization invested by a natural person with all its assets owned by the investor.
The sole proprietorship is a very old form of enterprise, which is still widely used in commercial operation. Its typical characteristics are individual investment, personal management, self financing of profits and losses and self risk.
What is a sole proprietorship
A sole proprietorship enterprise, referred to as a sole proprietorship, refers to a profit-making economic organization invested by a natural person with all its assets owned by the investor.
Sole proprietorship is a very old form of enterprise, which is still widely used in commercial operation. Its typical characteristics are individual investment and individual operation. Individuals are responsible for their own profits and losses and bear their own risks. It is the same form of enterprise as company and partnership, and bears unlimited liability.
The difference between individual proprietorship and natural person sole proprietorship
1. Name: sole proprietorship can only be called an enterprise, not "company", "limited company" or "limited liability company". The name of a limited liability company includes "company", "limited company" and "limited liability company".
2. Capital contribution: a sole proprietorship enterprise, which contributes with personal property or family property, has no limit on the amount of contribution, but must be paid in full at one time.
The minimum capital contribution of a limited liability company is 30000 yuan, which can be paid in one time or in installments. The first paid part of the installment shall not be less than 20% of the registered capital, and the remaining capital shall be fully paid within 2 years (within 5 years of the investment company); if it is a one person limited liability company, the minimum capital contribution of 100000 yuan must be paid in one time.
3. A sole investor can only be established by a Chinese citizen. Limited liability company, less than 50 investors (natural person, legal person can).
4. Corporate / Corporate Responsibility: sole proprietorship assumes unlimited liability. Limited liability for capital contribution.
5. Income tax: individual proprietorship enterprises pay individual income tax. Limited liability companies pay corporate income tax.
The above is today's small edition for you about Linyi bookkeeping and tax return related information, you can timely pay attention to our website: http://www.jiuxingkuaiji.com Inquiry for more details, we will have more wonderful content for you