As we all know, trademark registration applicants can apply to the Trademark Office for revocation of trademark registration before the trademark registration is approved. But the premise is that the application for revocation of trademark registration must conform to the situation of reasonable revocation. Follow Xiaobian to understand.
Specific application conditions for revocation of trademark registration:
How to withdraw trademark registration application
There are two ways to apply for revocation of trademark registration:
1. To entrust China's authorized trademark agency to handle the matter.
The applicant shall go directly to the Trademark Registration Office of the Trademark Office.
Procedures for revoking trademark registration applications
1. Where a trademark agency is entrusted to handle the matter, the applicant may voluntarily choose a trademark agency recognized by China to handle the matter. All trademark agencies filed with the Trademark Office are published in the "Agency" column.
2. Where the applicant goes directly to the place where the trademark is registered, the following steps may be followed:
Prepare application submit application at reception window of trademark registration hall enter barcode in code window receive revocation approval notice
Preparations for the application for revocation of trademark registration
When applying for the withdrawal of trademark registration, the following documents shall be submitted:
1. Revoke the application for trademark registration and affix the official seal of the company; if the applicant is a natural person, the applicant and the acceptor shall sign the application;
2. Notice of original acceptance;
3. Go directly to the Trademark Registration Hall and make a copy of the applicant's business license or a copy of the business license stamped by the applicant. If the applicant is a natural person, he shall submit a copy of his identity card. Where a trademark agency is entrusted to handle the matter, a copy of the applicant's business license shall be submitted.
4. Go directly to the trademark registration hall, submit a copy of my identity card and show the original, sign it face to face in the application; if you entrust a trademark agency to handle it, you shall submit a power of attorney for trademark agency.
Service of Notice of Application for Trademark Cancellation
1. The application program deals directly with the trademark registration hall. The Trademark Office shall receive the application for withdrawal of the trademark registration. The applicant for question notifies the applicant to approve the application for withdrawal of the trademark registration. If it considers that the document is complete and conforms to the regulations after examination.
2. If a trademark agent is entrusted to deal with this matter, the Trademark Office shall, after receiving the application for withdrawal of trademark registration, notify by mail the trademark agent approving the application for withdrawal of trademark registration, and inspect the documents if it considers them to be complete and in conformity with the regulations.
The above is how to withdraw the trademark after registration. I hope it will be helpful to all of you.