金融代理人簿记是指将企业的会计，会计，纳税申报等一系列工作委托给的簿记公司。 该公司仅设立收银员，并负责日常收款和付款以及财产保管。 预订了以下济南申信代理商，向您介绍临沂代理记
Financial agent bookkeeping refers to entrusting a series of work of accounting, accounting and tax declaration to a professional bookkeeping company. The company has only cashiers and is responsible for daily collection and payment as well as property custody. Booked the following agents of Jinan Shenxin to introduce the problems that can be solved by bookkeeping of financial agents:
1. To handle tax declaration of various taxes on behalf of the agency, and to conduct self inspection and liquidation of various tax businesses for the agency;
(2) acting as an agent for the overall tax arrangement of the enterprise, the tax assessment of the investment project and the issuance of tax related documents;
(3) establishing the tax system of the enterprise tax accounting system and designing the enterprise financial system;
(4) to assist enterprises in carrying out share-holding reform and merger and acquisition among enterprises, and in designing management and management systems;
5. Provide report analysis and other management suggestions for the enterprise;
6. Other perennial agency business required by customers;
7. Use computer to carry out agent bookkeeping, which can provide you with timely financial and accounting information, such as current payment details, cost and expense details, current profit and loss, etc.
8. It can stabilize the financial affairs for a long time and avoid frequently changing the accounting personnel of the company;
9. It can save costs. The invoice fee paid to the agent is lower than the cost of recruiting personnel, and no four gold fees will be paid.
10. The agent accountant is more professional than the general accountant. The effective tax planning can reduce the tax risk in the process of accounting.
11. If the employee's salary exceeds the taxable income, the taxable income shall be adjusted, and the agency accounting fee may be paid in full before the payment of tax.