For a long time, many people are not very clear about the difference between the company and the enterprise. They always think that the company and the enterprise are the same. They just call it different and don't know clearly. In fact, although there are striking similarities between the company and the enterprise, there are also some essential differences. Next time, the editor of Linyi registered company will have a look with you.
First of all, the concept of the two
A company is an enterprise legal person established according to law with independent legal person property for the purpose of making profits. The main forms are limited liability company and joint stock limited company.
An enterprise refers to a legal person or other social and economic organization that provides commodities or services of various factors of production to the market for the purpose of making profits, operates independently, bears its own profits and losses and accounts independently. The basic forms of organization include sole proprietorship, partnership and joint stock limited company.
From the concept of both, the company is an organizational form of the enterprise, which does not mean that the company is the enterprise, which is wrong.
Second, the difference between the two
Let's take a look at the characteristics of the company
1. The company must be established in accordance with the law. "Company law" refers to the relevant provisions of "company law" on the conditions, information and procedures to be provided for the establishment of a company, but the specific business scope shall be subject to the local administration for Industry and commerce, and the specific problems shall be analyzed in detail.
The company is for profit. According to the company law, the company "aims to improve economic efficiency, improve labor productivity and maintain and increase the value of assets".
3. The company must have the legal person qualification. From the concept of company, we can see that the company must be a legal person.
Now, if we look at the characteristics of enterprises, we know that there are three types of enterprises: sole proprietorship, partnership and joint stock limited company.
1. A sole proprietorship enterprise is an enterprise invested, operated, managed, profited and risked by one unit;
2. The partnership is an enterprise jointly invested, operated, managed, profited and risked by two or more investors;
3. The company is an enterprise established in accordance with the company law.
A company is not an enterprise. An enterprise is an organization. A company is a form of existence of an organization and belongs to the category of an enterprise.
The above content is sorted out by Linyi registered company, hope to help you.