What's the charge standard of Linyi agent bookkeeping? I think everyone is very concerned about this problem. In order to help you better understand the market situation, let nine star accounting fully answer this question for you, it will definitely bring you inspiration.
Advantages of acting as bookkeeper in Linyi
1. Save cost and enjoy the service of professional team.
2. Using computer technology, the efficiency is high and the error rate is low.
3. Government examination and approval, professional and formal, ensure economic responsibility, and exempt enterprises from worries.
4. Avoid unnecessary economic losses caused by the change of accounting personnel, and save full-time accounting housing and social insurance costs.
5. Avoid using single professional accounting skills that affect accounting quality.
Why is the bookkeeping fee different in Linyi?
1. Regional differences in accounting and tax declaration
Generally speaking, the more developed the urban economy is, the higher the accounting cost may be. If the accounting tax is different in different areas of Linyi.
2. Billing form of accounting and tax declaration
Agency bookkeeping is the difference between monthly charging and annual charging. It is more cost-effective for customers to pay one-year fee at a time.
3. Accounting tax scale
The same agency bookkeeping company, according to the customer's tax size is not the same. Fees charged to ordinary taxpayers are higher than those charged to small-scale taxpayers.
4. Accounting and tax declaration
The more customers invoice, the higher the cost. It can be said that it is the decisive factor of bookkeeping fee.
What information should customers prepare for business bookkeeping?
1. Income invoice: copy of accounting;
2. Cost invoice: purchase invoice, raw material invoice and service invoice;
3. Cost ticket: such as meal (5 ‰ of income or 60% of all meals, adopt low), telephone, car fuel, tourism (such as air tickets, train tickets, bus tickets, tickets, hotels, etc.), office supplies, transportation, rent, management fees, machine fees (above papers except the name of the company with the head of the quota invoice), etc.
4. Bank documents: use the receipt card to print the statement and receipt (such as withdrawal, transfer, all bills having business with the bank, etc.) to the issuing bank or online every month;
5. Salary standard: name, gender, ID number, monthly salary, etc.
6. Other original documents (such as loan contract or document, repayment contract or document, entrusted collection contract or document, etc.).
The above is the relevant content introduced by Linyi agent bookkeeping editor. To learn more, please visit the website: http://www.jiuxingkuaiji.com