1. Before and after order: a company can not and will not have only one kind of business. If it involves multiple businesses, it should be sorted. It should not be filled in casually. It should be divided into primary and secondary order, from large to small. Otherwise, it will suffer losses in tax problems.
2. The more the better: in order to avoid, the business I will be involved in in in the future is not included in the scope of business. The more I want to write, the better, and everything I can think of is written in it. However, some business scope can not enjoy preferential policies. Therefore, it is necessary to remember what to do and what to fill in.
3. Branch: if the company has been established for a long time and wants to register a branch company, the branch company is under the jurisdiction of the head office, so the business scope of the branch company can not go beyond the head office, that is to say, the business scope of the branch company should be included in the head office.
4. Approved levy: not every business scope is allowed to apply for approved levy, so new enterprises that need to apply should pay attention to it.
Determination of business scope of registered company
5. Copy scope: now is not all popular Du Niang? If you don't know how to fill in the business scope of your company, you can say that you have everything on the Internet. Different industries are different. You can learn from it. However, copying should be careful and can't be scribbled. The tax rates of different industries are different.
6. Looking for agency company to assist: can't determine the scope of business, you can also find nine star accountant to do for you, registered company, we are professional.
This article is published by Linyi agent bookkeeping. Do you have any understanding of these contents? For more information, please click: http://www.jiuxingkuaiji.com We'll have a lot more to see.