Most enterprises in China need to submit the documents of the current year's income tax settlement and settlement before the end of May next year. Considering the differences between domestic enterprise income tax settlement and foreign enterprise income tax settlement, there are many differences in China's accounting system and tax system, and it is quite difficult to complete all adjustment projects. As a professional service company, Shanghai Yingying Investment Management Co., Ltd. can provide you with the following services:
Get all the original accounting and tax materials from your management or financial department, including trial balance sheet, balance sheet, profit statement, tax payment notice, specific expense items and other information needed;
Based on the information collected above, we will prepare the adjustment forms, statements and annual declarations of corporate income tax settlement and settlement electronically, and submit them to your management for review, recognition and approval.
If you need, we will also organize a conference call or a meeting to explain in detail all the adjustments to your management.
With your consent, we will print out all documents that need to be submitted and send them to you for your signature and seal.
We will further assist you in submitting these documents and return the final tax payment form (if any) to you in order to facilitate your payment of the relevant taxes.
List of Submitted Materials for Review Statement of Enterprise Income Tax Settlement and Settlement
1. Copies of contracts, agreements, articles of association and business licenses at the time of establishment of the unit;
2. Copies of approvals and capital verification statements at the time of establishment and subsequent changes
3. Bank reconciliation statements and balance reconciliation forms;
4. End-of-life inventory list;
5. Copies of tax registration certificates;
6. Copies of approval for preferential policies;
7. Original financial and accounting statements for the current year;
8. Unexamined copies of annual tax returns and schedules;
9. Tax declaration forms;
10. Copies of tax payment vouchers that have paid various taxes;
11. Copies of important operation contracts and agreements;
12. Other materials to be supplied;
13. Complement: Copies of the above guessed materials must be recognized by the supplier with an official seal.
If you have any questions, please remember us: Shanlinyi Business License http://www.jiuxingkuaiji.com, we will have more wonderful content for you one after another.