Consequences of revocation of business license:
1. Article 31 of the Measures for the Registration and Administration of Enterprise Names of the State Administration for Industry and Commerce stipulates that the name of an enterprise whose business license has been revoked shall not be used for three years.
2. Article 57 of the Company Law of the People's Republic of China stipulates that a company or an enterprise whose business license has been revoked because of illegality shall not be a director, supervisor or manager of the company if it has not been more than three years since the date of revocation of the business license of the company or enterprise.
3. The Regulations of the State Administration for Industry and Commerce on the Registration and Administration of Legal Representatives of Enterprises as Legal Persons also expressly stipulate that the State Administration for Industry and Commerce shall act as the legal representative of an enterprise whose business license has been revoked because of illegality and bear personal responsibility for the illegal activities of the enterprise. If the enterprise has not been revoked its business license for more than three years, it shall not act as the legal representative of any other enterprise.
4. The investors of the revoked enterprise or the shareholders of the limited company shall fulfill the obligation of organizing liquidation according to law. If they refuse to settle the liquidation, they shall bear the legal consequences arising therefrom.
5. An enterprise whose business license has been revoked shall return the official seal of the business license and the special seal of the contract to the original registration authority. If it refuses to do so, it is an act in violation of the registration management regulations. It may request the local public security organ to assist in the collection. Those who use the business license receivable to engage in business activities shall be treated as unlicensed business operations. If a crime is constituted, criminal responsibility shall be investigated according to law.