Different service standards
1. Ordinary agency bookkeeping companies are regulated by clear bookkeeping and correct tax returns.
2. The purpose of financial outsourcing is to complete the outsourcing business, improve the project, optimize the enterprise finance and tax.
The meaning of service is different
1. The significance of general agent bookkeeping is to save the salary and related office expenses needed to pay for the employment of a financial worker for the small and junior enterprises.
2. Financial outsourcing companies not only pursue cost savings, but also reduce potential service costs.
Different objects of service
1. Most of the service objects of general agent accounting companies are enterprises that do not have accounting institutions and accountants.
2. Financial outsourcing is more common, including not only small and medium-sized enterprises without accounting institutions and accountants, but also large enterprises and even transnational corporations.
Service content is different
1. General agent bookkeeping companies provide customers with comprehensive financial disposal, including industry and commerce, banking, taxation, social security, provident fund, etc.
2. Financial outsourcing is mainly separated according to the financial module, which can be the financial function of multiple modules or just one module.