The Conditions that High-tech Enterprises Must Satisfy at the Same Time in Declaration
(1) When applying for recognition, an enterprise must be registered for more than one year;
(2) Enterprises acquire ownership of intellectual property rights that play a key supporting role in technology for their main products (services) through independent research and development, transfer, donation and merger and acquisition;
(3) Technologies that play a core supporting role in the main products (services) of enterprises fall within the scope of the provisions of the State Key Supported High-tech Areas;
(4) The proportion of scientific and technological personnel engaged in R&D and related technological innovation activities in enterprises in the total number of employees in that year shall not be less than 10%.
(5) The proportion of total R&D expenditure to total sales revenue of enterprises in the past three accounting years (calculated according to actual operating time for less than three years, the same below) meets the following requirements:
1. The proportion of enterprises with sales revenue less than 5,000 yuan (including) in the last year is no less than 5%.
2. The proportion of enterprises with sales revenue of 50 million yuan to 200 million yuan (including) in the last year is no less than 4%.
3. The proportion of enterprises with sales revenue of more than 200 million yuan in the last year is not less than 3%.
Among them, the total R&D expenditure incurred by enterprises in China accounts for no less than 60% of the total R&D expenditure.
(6) The proportion of income from high-tech products (services) to the total income of enterprises in the same period in the past year is not less than 60%.
(7) Enterprise innovation capability evaluation should meet the corresponding requirements;
(8) No major safety or quality accident or serious environmental violation occurred within one year before the application for confirmation by the enterprise.
Does the scoring value of Class_intellectual property in the second use differ from that in the first use?
Intellectual property scoring will only be based on the "Guidelines for the Recognition and Management of High-tech Enterprises" in the five relevant evaluation indicators for comprehensive evaluation will not be affected by the number of use.
Will patents filed last year that were not used by high-tech companies still be available this year?
Yes. It should be noted that category I patents can be used many times without restriction, category I I patents can only be used once, and that when there are multiple owners of intellectual property, only one owner can apply for it.
Is the list of scientific and technological personnel in the materials submitted by the enterprise provided according to the number of people at the end of the last year when the application for confirmation was made?
The list of scientific and technological personnel shall be defined in accordance with the Guidelines for the Administration of the Recognition and Management of High-tech Enterprises, and the total number of scientific and technological personnel shall be provided, including on-the-job, part-time and temporary employees with cumulative actual working hours of 183 days or more in the year preceding the application for accreditation.
Notes after the establishment of high-tech projects
During the period when an enterprise belongs to a high-tech enterprise, the change of its business scope or the change of shareholders and legal persons all belongs to the major change of the enterprise, and it needs to be re-declared. If it fails to do so, it shall cancel the qualification for re-examination of the high-tech enterprise declaration and wait for the next year's re-change before it can continue to review the high-tech enterprise declaration.
Thank you for reading, this article source: Linyi company registration more content and questions please click: http://www.jiuxingkuaiji.com, we will continue to work hard to provide you with services, thank you for your support!