1. Influencing the credibility of an individual or company
An important indicator of taxation credit rating is to declare and levy taxes in accordance with the rules. If the company does not stop taxation declaration on time, the company's credit rating will be affected, if serious, it will affect the personal reputation.
2. Fines imposed by tax authorities
Tax declaration is the obligation of every company and citizen. If you fail to record and report taxes on time, the tax authorities will order you to rectify within a time limit. If you fail to rectify in time, you will be fined by the tax authorities. The fine will be stopped by the way of 50% or less of the tax.
3. late payment of taxes
If the company fails to declare on time or pay taxes within the prescribed time limit, the tax authorities shall order the company to collect taxes within the prescribed time limit, and they shall also collect five-tenths of the tax overdue fee per day.
4. The company will be fined 20 to 100,000 yuan annually by the tax bureau.
5. When enterprises are in arrears of taxes, legal persons will be prevented from leaving the country and will not be able to purchase aircraft and train tickets.
6. Enterprises do not declare taxes for a long time, and the tax bureau will check the accounts at their doors.
7. Long-term non-tax return, invoice machine locked
8. Entry into the list of abnormal business operations, all external bidding business restrictions, such as: bank accounts, into the mall and so on.