Enterprise Small Two Enterprise Accounting Service Co., Ltd. is a professional company engaged in the registration of various new companies, new and old enterprises to increase capital, registered company institutions, Hong Kong company registration, foreign company registration, representative office registration, American company registration, financial accounting institutions and other businesses.
1. Registered companies can be divided into five categories according to the different responsibilities of shareholders to the company:
(1) An infinite company, that is, all shareholders bear unlimited joint and several liabilities for the debts of the company, no matter how much capital they invest;
(2) In a limited liability company, the liability of all shareholders for the debts of the company shall be limited to the amount of their capital contribution;
(3) A company composed of unlimited and limited liability shareholders;
(4) The total capital of a joint stock limited company shall be divided into equal shares, and all shareholders shall be liable for the debts of the company with the limit of their shares.
(5) A company limited by shares, consisting of unlimited liability shares and shareholders of a company limited by shares. This division method is the most basic division method of the company.
2. According to the nationality of the company, it can be divided into domestic companies, foreign companies and transnational corporations.
3. According to the company's position in the relationship between control and being controlled, it can be divided into parent company and subsidiary company. The parent company refers to the company that owns a certain share of other companies, or can control and control the personnel, finance and business of other companies according to the agreement. The most basic characteristic of parent company is not whether it holds the shares of subsidiary company, but whether it participates in the operation of subsidiary company. Subsidiary company is a company whose shares are controlled by another company or actually controlled by another company according to the agreement. Subsidiaries have legal personality, possess all their property, company name, articles of association and board of directors, and conduct business with foreign partners and assume responsibility. However, major decisions or personnel arrangements involving the company's interests are still decided by the parent company. Article 13, paragraph 2, of the Chinese Company Law stipulates that a company may establish subsidiaries, which have the legal personality of an enterprise and bear civil liability according to law.