An accountant told me that she was going to work as an accountant in a company next year. Let me introduce you.
The following are the requirements of our company for current accounting:
1. Verify and confirm every receipt of customers carefully, check and confirm the receipts of customers, prepare receivables accounting vouchers, and register receivables details.
2. Complete daily accounts receivable reconciliation work, collect and file reconciliation data in time, and go out with sales staff when necessary.
3. Provide monthly performance report of customer receivables plan last month and statistical report of this month's receivables plan, and submit detailed receivables analysis report to department heads monthly.
4. Focus on tracking accounts receivable with large amount and long account age, timely reconciliation with customers, find out the reasons and report to the Department head.
5. Accounting and settlement of accounts payable and advances
6. Regular reconciliation of payments and advances
7. Analysis of the age of accounts payable and reimbursement
8. Statistics of monthly invoices. The output and input items of the heads of departments and general managers are counted before 20 th of each month, and the input invoices are filled up in time.