Registered investment holding companies are conducive to strengthening the control of major shareholders and other businesses of enterprises, so there are more and more holding companies. Presumably many people want to know, what is the requirement of registered investment holding company? What is the registration procedure of investment holding company? What is the difference between registered investment company and investment management company?
Registration Conditions of Investment Holding Companies
1. Conditions for the name of a holding company to be approved by the state administrative organ;
2. The registered capital of the holding company is more than 50 million yuan.
3. Five holding subsidiaries;
4. The registered capital of parent company (holding company) and subsidiary company (holding company) is over 100 million yuan.
5. Conditions of provincial holding companies;
6. Professional R&D enterprises with registered capital of more than 10 million yuan and three holding subsidiaries with registered capital of more than 20 million yuan;
7. Modern service enterprises with registered capital of more than 10 million yuan, holding subsidiaries of more than 3 companies and registered capital of more than 20 million yuan;
8. The registered capital of the holding company is more than 30 million yuan, the holding company has more than four subsidiaries, and the registered capital of the parent and subsidiary companies is more than 50 million yuan.
9. Holding company is a company that controls a company by holding a certain number of shares in the company.
Financial examination and approval procedures for the registration of investment holding companies: the original application form. A notice of pre-approval of the name of the enterprise, an internal management system and a risk control system of the enterprise, and a articles of association of the company. A copy of the identity card of the actual controller. The resumes, identity documents and copies of relevant professional qualification certificates of legal representatives (responsible persons), directors, supervisors and senior managers of enterprises. Copy of company registration address certificate and lease contract of actual office address. Risk information. Compliant letters. Executive resume.
Thirdly, what is the difference between registered investment holding company and investment management company? The definition is different: venture capital is usually called "venture capital". That is, people take the initiative to undertake possible innovation risks and carry out meaningful innovation activities or entrepreneurial activities. Investment Holding Company is a financial intermediary, which pools the funds of individual investors and invests in a large number of securities or other assets. "Centralized assets" is the core connotation of securities investment companies. In a portfolio of securities established by an investment company, each investor has the right to claim the portfolio in proportion to the amount of investment.
To sum up, there are many conditions for the registration of investment holding companies, including shareholders, supervisors, directors, company names, business scope, registered capital, registered address, articles of association, legal representatives, etc.